Positive conversations with old and new friends. I'd love for you to join me on my back porch.
Tuesday, July 4, 2017
Happy 4th of July
Happy 4th of July. I hope you all find time to celebrate our great country.
Thanks to all the service people and veterans who've kept us safe over the years. Thanks also to the cops and fire departments and EMTs who work to protect us.
I love living in America and feel blessed to be here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Maureen's Musings: Great Escapes Virtual Book Tours Presents: The Con...
Maureen's Musings: Great Escapes Virtual Book Tours Presents: The Con... : The Con: An Organized Crime Cozy Mystery by...
-
In December our son, Scott, proposed to Kelli Crouse! We first met Kelli at a Superbowl party three years ago. They've faced some cha...
-
Franklin Graham, Billy Graham's son, is hitting the road in 2016. In the next ten months he'll visit all fifty states in his Decisio...
-
Today I'm excited to introduce you to my dear friend, Sherrinda Ketchersid. We met online years ago and are part of a critique group. Th...


No comments:
Post a Comment