Positive conversations with old and new friends. I'd love for you to join me on my back porch.
Tuesday, December 17, 2019
[Official Video] Mary, Did You Know? - Pentatonix
This is one of my favorite songs. No matter where I am when it plays, I stop.
In Luke, Mary asks for clarity. How? She's a virgin. The angel answered, and Mary replied...
Luke 1:38 “I am the Lord’s servant,” Mary answered. “May your word to me be fulfilled.” Then the angel left her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Maureen's Musings: Great Escapes Virtual Book Tours Presents: The Con...
Maureen's Musings: Great Escapes Virtual Book Tours Presents: The Con... : The Con: An Organized Crime Cozy Mystery by...
-
In December our son, Scott, proposed to Kelli Crouse! We first met Kelli at a Superbowl party three years ago. They've faced some cha...
-
Today I'm excited to introduce you to my dear friend, Sherrinda Ketchersid. We met online years ago and are part of a critique group. Th...
-
Franklin Graham, Billy Graham's son, is hitting the road in 2016. In the next ten months he'll visit all fifty states in his Decisio...
No comments:
Post a Comment