Today I was awarded the One Lovely Blog Award by Sheri Salatin. Thanks, Sheri.
There are two rules to accepting this award.
1. Tell 7 random facts about yourself.
2. Pick 5 other blogs to pass the award on to.
1. I was a girly girl until God gave me sons.
2. I enjoy watching SEC sports. I cheer for Georgia football and Kentucky basketball.
3. I love tennis now and Asbury University is my favorite tennis team.
4. I love spending time at the beach any time of the year.
5. I fell for my husband the moment I met him.
6. I have a beautiful daughter-in-law and granddaughter.
7. I take a book almost everywhere I go.
Some of my favorite blogs that I'd like to award are:
Regina's a mustard seed of faith. http://reginatittel.blogspot.com
The Queencityquill by my friend Heidi Glick. http://queencityquill.blogspot.com
Steps is another lovely blog by Susan. http://stepsusan.blogspot.com
A Prisoner of Hope is a tight, crisp blog by Megan. http://megandimaria.blogspot.com
Nancy Kimball shares her experiences of writing on http://nancykimball.blogspot.com
You all have lovely blog designs. Now you have a chance to encourage others by awarding them a lovely blog award.
Happy 4th of July! This week we're celebrating the Declaration of Independence. Years ago men and women came to this land in search of r...
Today, I'm excited to have Scott Layton on my blog. Earlier this year, my wife and I decided to make a move to Waco, TX. Although we l...
Huntington Beach State Park is a fun place to visit in Murrells Inlet, SC. Now that we live near the beach, Tim and I don't ever want to...
Hurricane Irma hit Murrells Inlet as a tropical storm. The storm ended with lots of tornadoes coming inland from the ocean. At one point la...