Today I was awarded the One Lovely Blog Award by Sheri Salatin. Thanks, Sheri.
There are two rules to accepting this award.
1. Tell 7 random facts about yourself.
2. Pick 5 other blogs to pass the award on to.
1. I was a girly girl until God gave me sons.
2. I enjoy watching SEC sports. I cheer for Georgia football and Kentucky basketball.
3. I love tennis now and Asbury University is my favorite tennis team.
4. I love spending time at the beach any time of the year.
5. I fell for my husband the moment I met him.
6. I have a beautiful daughter-in-law and granddaughter.
7. I take a book almost everywhere I go.
Some of my favorite blogs that I'd like to award are:
Regina's a mustard seed of faith. http://reginatittel.blogspot.com
The Queencityquill by my friend Heidi Glick. http://queencityquill.blogspot.com
Steps is another lovely blog by Susan. http://stepsusan.blogspot.com
A Prisoner of Hope is a tight, crisp blog by Megan. http://megandimaria.blogspot.com
Nancy Kimball shares her experiences of writing on http://nancykimball.blogspot.com
You all have lovely blog designs. Now you have a chance to encourage others by awarding them a lovely blog award.
I'm no longer a slave to fear. We all have fears, and I find this song so powerful. Here are a few scriptures on fear: Joshua 1:...
I'm going to take a few weeks off as we prepare to move. We're staying in South Carolina, but for many reasons we need to move to a ...
We recently made our first trip to Sea View Inn in Pawleys Island, SC. We went to the inn for a Saturday morning breakfast. We arrived e...
Today please welcome guest blogger Brooke Sturdevant. She wrote this when she was in second grade about our move to South Carolina. The g...