Today I was awarded the One Lovely Blog Award by Sheri Salatin. Thanks, Sheri.
There are two rules to accepting this award.
1. Tell 7 random facts about yourself.
2. Pick 5 other blogs to pass the award on to.
1. I was a girly girl until God gave me sons.
2. I enjoy watching SEC sports. I cheer for Georgia football and Kentucky basketball.
3. I love tennis now and Asbury University is my favorite tennis team.
4. I love spending time at the beach any time of the year.
5. I fell for my husband the moment I met him.
6. I have a beautiful daughter-in-law and granddaughter.
7. I take a book almost everywhere I go.
Some of my favorite blogs that I'd like to award are:
Regina's a mustard seed of faith. http://reginatittel.blogspot.com
The Queencityquill by my friend Heidi Glick. http://queencityquill.blogspot.com
Steps is another lovely blog by Susan. http://stepsusan.blogspot.com
A Prisoner of Hope is a tight, crisp blog by Megan. http://megandimaria.blogspot.com
Nancy Kimball shares her experiences of writing on http://nancykimball.blogspot.com
You all have lovely blog designs. Now you have a chance to encourage others by awarding them a lovely blog award.
July 4 always fills me with pride for our country. It's been a tough year, but we've weathered tough years before. For fun, I ...
We recently made our first trip to Sea View Inn in Pawleys Island, SC. We went to the inn for a Saturday morning breakfast. We arrived e...
I'm starting to write a series with a photographer. It's also summer, when many of us take more pictures. So, today I thought I'...
A friend recently gave us a bag to share the next time we came across a homeless person asking for help. I've heard the debate plenty ...