Positive conversations with old and new friends. I'd love for you to join me on my back porch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Maureen's Musings: Great Escapes Virtual Book Tours Presents: The Con...
Maureen's Musings: Great Escapes Virtual Book Tours Presents: The Con... : The Con: An Organized Crime Cozy Mystery by...
-
In December our son, Scott, proposed to Kelli Crouse! We first met Kelli at a Superbowl party three years ago. They've faced some cha...
-
Franklin Graham, Billy Graham's son, is hitting the road in 2016. In the next ten months he'll visit all fifty states in his Decisio...
-
Today I'm excited to introduce you to my dear friend, Sherrinda Ketchersid. We met online years ago and are part of a critique group. Th...
Jackie, what a beautiful rendition of this song! I really enjoy it too, and I loved Kenny Roger's and Winona Judd's voices together on this one. I hope you're able to find times of stillness amid the craziness to prepare your heart to celebrate Jesus' coming. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks, Jeanne.
ReplyDeleteThe first time I heard them sing this I broke out in chills.