There's something about seeing a wooden bridge that makes me want to walk across and see where it takes me.
I spotted this bridge at Huntington Beach State Park in South Carolina. I left the beach one windy, and I mean really windy, day.
I crossed this bridge and followed a trail to the campground. There were big and little campers and tents. I'm not really into camping, but it seemed like everybody was having fun.
The next time you spot a bridge, think about crossing over and see what you discover. Have a great week!
Positive conversations with old and new friends. I'd love for you to join me on my back porch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Maureen's Musings: Great Escapes Virtual Book Tours Presents: The Con...
Maureen's Musings: Great Escapes Virtual Book Tours Presents: The Con... : The Con: An Organized Crime Cozy Mystery by...
-
In December our son, Scott, proposed to Kelli Crouse! We first met Kelli at a Superbowl party three years ago. They've faced some cha...
-
Franklin Graham, Billy Graham's son, is hitting the road in 2016. In the next ten months he'll visit all fifty states in his Decisio...
-
Today I'm excited to introduce you to my dear friend, Sherrinda Ketchersid. We met online years ago and are part of a critique group. Th...


No comments:
Post a Comment