Sunday, April 9, 2017

My New Back Porch

I'm getting used to living in South Carolina, and I wanted to share my back porch with you. In the morning I see the sun rise over the lake. During the day ducks, geese, and herons land along the shore by my yard.






So far the only boats I've seen are a little toy speed boat, and my kayak and canoe. We've all enjoyed our boats on the water, but I think Brooke had the most fun. I never dreamed I'd actually live on the coast and in particular on a lake. God has delighted me beyond measure.









Genesis 1:31: "God saw all that He had made, and behold, it was very good. And there was evening and there was morning, the sixth day."





Thanks for stopping by. I hope you have a great week and take delight in the Lord.

Psalm 37:4 NIV "Take delight in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart."

6 comments:

  1. I want to come to this back porch!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks wonderful....so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jackie. I hope you're doing well with your recovery!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, Missy. It's so different from Kentucky, but we're loving it here.

      Delete