Positive conversations with old and new friends. I'd love for you to join me on my back porch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Maureen's Musings: Great Escapes Virtual Book Tours Presents: The Con...
Maureen's Musings: Great Escapes Virtual Book Tours Presents: The Con... : The Con: An Organized Crime Cozy Mystery by...
-
In December our son, Scott, proposed to Kelli Crouse! We first met Kelli at a Superbowl party three years ago. They've faced some cha...
-
Franklin Graham, Billy Graham's son, is hitting the road in 2016. In the next ten months he'll visit all fifty states in his Decisio...
-
Today I'm excited to introduce you to my dear friend, Sherrinda Ketchersid. We met online years ago and are part of a critique group. Th...
Lovely, Jackie. The power of a beautiful, fragrant flower always amazes me.
ReplyDeleteYellow daisies or any form of daisy type flowers are my favorites too!
ReplyDeleteDaisies - every time! Beautiful blog, too.
ReplyDeleteI love them too! And your background is so pretty:)
ReplyDeleteI'm a rose girl myself, but your daisy's are beautiful.
ReplyDeleteHow pretty!! I love daisies too. =] So happy looking!! =]
ReplyDeletePretty! Love your background.
ReplyDeleteDon't think I've ever seen a double daisy before. Lovely! Thanks! :)
ReplyDelete