The winner of Ann Gabhart's book is misskallie.
Kallie, Ann will be in touch with you.
Thanks everybody for stopping by this week.
I hope you all are having a beautiful day. It's sunny and 65 degrees today. I'm planning to take my dog for a walk and go watch the Wildcats play their last home game of the year.
Positive conversations with old and new friends. I'd love for you to join me on my back porch.
Thursday, March 1, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Maureen's Musings: Great Escapes Virtual Book Tours Presents: The Con...
Maureen's Musings: Great Escapes Virtual Book Tours Presents: The Con... : The Con: An Organized Crime Cozy Mystery by...
-
In December our son, Scott, proposed to Kelli Crouse! We first met Kelli at a Superbowl party three years ago. They've faced some cha...
-
Franklin Graham, Billy Graham's son, is hitting the road in 2016. In the next ten months he'll visit all fifty states in his Decisio...
-
Today I'm excited to introduce you to my dear friend, Sherrinda Ketchersid. We met online years ago and are part of a critique group. Th...
Thanks for the great book I won. Got Ann's email and sent info. Thanks again.
ReplyDeletemisskallie2000 at yahoo dot com