Positive conversations with old and new friends. I'd love for you to join me on my back porch.
Thursday, September 13, 2012
New fruit--Pollia Condensata
I discovered a new fruit today on Pinterest.
It's the Pollia Condensata plant. It grows in the African rainforest, and scientists claim it's the most colorful plant ever seen.
It's skin changes color depending on the angle from which you look at it. I learned that animals don't eat this fruit. It's used mostly by animals for mimicry, mate choice and for signaling.
I find that sad. Fruit is meant to be eaten not just looked at.
This makes me wonder if I'm doing what God created me for. Am I loving and worshiping God like he hoped I would?
Am I a reflection of his love to others?
Something to think about.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Maureen's Musings: Great Escapes Virtual Book Tours Presents: The Con...
Maureen's Musings: Great Escapes Virtual Book Tours Presents: The Con... : The Con: An Organized Crime Cozy Mystery by...
-
In December our son, Scott, proposed to Kelli Crouse! We first met Kelli at a Superbowl party three years ago. They've faced some cha...
-
Today I'm excited to introduce you to my dear friend, Sherrinda Ketchersid. We met online years ago and are part of a critique group. Th...
-
Franklin Graham, Billy Graham's son, is hitting the road in 2016. In the next ten months he'll visit all fifty states in his Decisio...

Oh! Great questions! And beautiful picture of that fruit - never heard of it either.
ReplyDeleteAre you all ready for next week???:)
Hey Susan,
ReplyDeleteI'm working on getting ready. What about you?
Will you be at the first timers meeting?