Positive conversations with old and new friends. I'd love for you to join me on my back porch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Maureen's Musings: Great Escapes Virtual Book Tours Presents: The Con...
Maureen's Musings: Great Escapes Virtual Book Tours Presents: The Con... : The Con: An Organized Crime Cozy Mystery by...
-
In December our son, Scott, proposed to Kelli Crouse! We first met Kelli at a Superbowl party three years ago. They've faced some cha...
-
Franklin Graham, Billy Graham's son, is hitting the road in 2016. In the next ten months he'll visit all fifty states in his Decisio...
-
Today I'm excited to introduce you to my dear friend, Sherrinda Ketchersid. We met online years ago and are part of a critique group. Th...
Oh, my gosh. When's the last time I heard something so inspiring, so God-breathed? Don't know how you happened to come across the video, but what an awesome idea for a post. Blessings back to you, Diane
ReplyDeleteHi Diane,
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by. As soon as I watched this, I knew I had to share.