"Great kid. Don't get cocky."
Han says this to, of course, Luke Skywalker.
To me Luke is pure and idealistic. He believes in the cause.
Han is the cool, swaggering, popular hero.
They are working together to defeat evil. I can hear this comment coming from a big brother to his little brother. A guy can only give his younger brother a certain amount of credit.
Here's Tim with our sons, Bill and Scott. In case you're wondering, I've heard lots of "brotherly" comments over the years.
Positive conversations with old and new friends. I'd love for you to join me on my back porch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Maureen's Musings: Great Escapes Virtual Book Tours Presents: The Con...
Maureen's Musings: Great Escapes Virtual Book Tours Presents: The Con... : The Con: An Organized Crime Cozy Mystery by...
-
In December our son, Scott, proposed to Kelli Crouse! We first met Kelli at a Superbowl party three years ago. They've faced some cha...
-
Today I'm excited to introduce you to my dear friend, Sherrinda Ketchersid. We met online years ago and are part of a critique group. Th...
-
Franklin Graham, Billy Graham's son, is hitting the road in 2016. In the next ten months he'll visit all fifty states in his Decisio...


Fun quote and fun brother photo. :)
ReplyDelete